Monclem is the most important company specializing in publishing and disseminating a general catalogue that focuses on the most outstanding topics of the History, Archeology, Art and Traditions of Mexican Culture; it is aimed at national and foreign tourism and supported by our three divisions:
In charge of disseminating our own publications and imported products in all the country’s most important tourist spots, with the following subjects:
- Mexican Art: selection of titles on Mexico’s best known painters, Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, Jose Clemente Orozco and David Alfaro Siqueiros.
- Civilizations and Cultures of Mexico: profusely illustrated hardback books covering the most important aspects of colonial art, archeology, landscapes and traditions of Mexico.
- Pre-Hispanic Codices and Designs: collection that includes codices of Ancient Mexico, as well as a series of books that reproduce the designs and motifs most often found in pre-Hispanic cultures.
- Mesoamerican Cultures: the most important topics on Mesoamerican Cultures written by internationally prestigious authors.
- Coloring Books: coloring albums with pre-Hispanic models and scenes and Mexican popular art.
- Cuisine: titles that cover the most outstanding culinary aspects of Mexican gastronomy.
- Dictionaries and Phrase Books: leading editorial options to facilitate foreigners’ communication in Mexico.
- Travel Guides: practical travel guides for the whole country organized by zones, with photographs, maps and recommendations for visits, hotels and dishes.
Monclem offers various options so that companies, hotel, travel agencies, NGOs and government institutions can give personalized books as gifts to their clients or users:
- Personalized Monclem Books and Guides in different languages
- Co-edited Books
- Exclusive editorial creation
For further information you can contact us at
+(52 55) 5545 7742 or 5255 4288 or via contact.
Monclem Ediciones offers the best editorial quality in its products and guarantees that any reader who acquires a book or guide will have a pleasant experience whenever he opens them.